It is clear that the practice of law is changing and Law Firms need to be changing as well. Technology is the great disruptor and as Law Firms embrace technology they are changing the way they work, where they work and the environment in which they work. The Vortex Group’s Law Firm Practice Group is dedicated to helping law firms with this trans-formative process to become the Law Firm of the Future.
We believes that we need to focus on your business before we find the right real estate. That theory is never more pronounced in this world of the changing law firm. It’s not enough to say “just find me 25% less space then we had before”. There is a great deal of work that has to be done before we know what building, what location and how much space is needed for the future of your law firm.
We have divided it into four distinct categories:
1. Strategic Business Planning
2. Information Management
3. Design Strategy
4. Real Estate Strategy
The pages of this website will explore what the Law Firm of the Future will look like and seek to help them get there.
- Artificial Confusion: AI Will Create More Legal Jobs – Not Take Them Away
- Seven Benefits of Artificial Intelligence for Law Firms
- Tear Down the Walls: Restructuring Your Law Firm Environment
- Generational Design Shapes Future Law Firm Office Space
- BigLaw embraces the remote work trend
- Law Firm of the Future Real Estate Implications and Observations
- 10 Trends Reshaping the Legal Industry
- Legal AI: It’s not just for Big Law – Salazar Jackson and ROSS Intelligence
- THE LEGAL MANAGEMENT DIGITIZATION MYTH
- Artificial intelligence disrupting the business of law